Sunday 20 June 2010

Cabin fever

I wonder if there is a limit to all of this rain? Did somebody up there forget to turn the tap off ? Is this what Noah felt like? Rain, rain and more rain!!
I think I must have slept through the summer months - surely it's October not June! It had better stop raining soon. We leave for England in 13 days......




When the hubster ordered his bike, I'm sure he was thinking how cool it would be to cruise around in lovely temperatures but no, he is now kitted out in full biker gear.....in black from top to tail!! :)




This week I have done alot of crafting. There is only so much housework and shopping a woman can do - so I made cards. Even though I now have back and shoulder ache it was worth the effort.
I took part in my very first card challenge and was lucky to be picked in the top ten. (see my craft blog for more info - http://beccaannecrafts.blogspot.com under "color inspiration #3"). I was over the moon when I found out that I had been chosen and have had some lovely comments about my card. In the past two weeks nearly 800 people have come onto my blog to look at my card - it's such a cool feeling that people like my creations!

I've been philosophizing a lot this past week - about entitlement, consequences, raising strong-willed children, and have decided to post these thoughts in my next blog entry (hopefully tomorrow).
So until then.....have a great start to the week.

Hugs,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment