Tuesday 1 June 2010

Doing the things you love


What are some of the things you love to do? Here's my list:

  • Cuddle time with the kids
  • Reading the BoM with Daniel in the morning
  • Reading a good book
  • Going to step aerobics
  • Time alone with hubby
  • Looking for good craft ideas on the internet
  • Internet shopping
  • Making cards
  • Skype time with my family
  • Watching my kids sleep
  • Waiting for my boys to come home from school and say "hi momma!" and love it when they say it over and over again until I answer "hi" back
  • Looking out of our living room window and watching the lovely sunsets
  • Hearing my family make music
  • Blogging
  • Going out with friends
  • Long phone calls with said friends
This list in not inclusive but just a few ideas that popped into my head. Luckily my list of things I don't like to do is a lot shorter, with the main one being ironing. But I guess we've got to keep things balanced! :) (I have to iron tomorrow)

This afternoon I made a card for a friend whose birthday is tomorrow and although my office looked like a bomb had hit it, I felt happy, especially once I'd completed the card! Isn't it cute? Don't you just love Sarah Kay images? It takes me back to my childhood when I had Sarah Kay pencils/pencil case and notepaper.  Now to tidy up my office......



Hugs all,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment